I'm not a great public speaker, but I do get invited off and on to speak at events, mainly addressing younger people.
I like interacting with the youth, they inspire me to a great extent, and whenever I get a chance, I like to speak with them. But public speaking still scares me a little bit.
Am trying to overcome my anxiety of addressing a large audience, and one of the ways I plan to do so is by doing it more often.
Places I have been invited so far are few, but here's a general list:
1. NIFT, Mohali - On Web Design & Development
2. British Library, Chandigarh - Working Women vs Stay-at-Home Moms
3. MCM DAV College for Girls, Chandigarh - Woman Entrepreneurship–Opportunities & Challenges
4. ISB, Mohali - Honoring Women's Day
5. Vivek High School, Chandigarh - The importance of a good web presence
6. The Tribune Model School, Chandigarh - The importance of a good web presence
7. Rayat Bahra University, Mohali - Why you need a good online profile to land the right job
8. UIFT, Punjab University, Chandigarh - Presenting your portfolio online
9. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh - My Story
10. Dell, Mohali - Women In Search of Excellence
... and some random others that I don't recall. Will maintain this list diligently here on, now that I have this profile to post this info on.
I love, love, love talking about how individuals can create "Your Story on the Web" so feel free to invite me if you have a willing audience!